Swordcraft: Blood and Gold
Swordcraft is Australia's largest medieval battle game and live action roleplay event.
Our battles boast the involvement of hundreds of people in large scale field and forest battles, sieges and skirmishes.
At Swordcraft, we fight with authentic-looking foam weapons and real steel armour, chain maille, leather, and high quality costumes. We draw our inspiration from the medieval and renaissance grimdark fantasy of Warhammer Fantasy Rolepay and Battle.
But don’t be daunted! Beginners only need comfortable loose fitting logo-free clothes – swords and shields will be available for your use (dependant on Swordcraft Chapter attended), and training provided by our seasoned New Player Trainers.
See more at https://www.swordcraft.com.au/
SYSTEM IN PLACE DURING CORONAVIRUS RESTRICTIONS
You must comply with the relevant government restrictions that are currently in force.
We are implementing a number of further social distancing steps to minimise the risk of transmission:
1. If you have tested positive to Corvid 19 you shouldn't be out. If you are showing any other cold or flu symptoms or someone in your household is, then do not attend Swordcraft either as a player or spectator.
2. A "contact less" policy between our volunteers and players will apply with sign-in undergoing significant changes.
4. To play you will need to either have an existing game pass, a pre-purchased PAYG ticket (onlined only) or a crew ticket.
NO TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE GAME.
This will allow us to significantly reduce contact between players, each other, and volunteers.
We repeat there will be NO cash or EFTPOS option to pay on arrival.
5. New game passes will no longer be available.
6. Existing game passes (current as at 22 March 2020) will be EXTENDED by 8 months from their expiry date.
7. New Players will also need to pre-purchase an online New Player ticket.
And please continue to practice good hygiene (hand washing in warm soapy water, and if you need to cough or sneeze to so into your elbow).
The Swordcraft Team
You must use your real name for insurance reasons (if something happens, we need your real name for the ambulance).
Parkville, Vic 3052 Australia
2021-03-05 19:00:002021-03-05 22:00:00
Existing Game Pass
New Player (first month)
You know who you are (bring your card)
You know who you are (bring your card)
(Your tickets will be displayed when viewing the actual event)
First name *
Last name *
Email address *
Re-enter your email address *
Date of Birth *
Swordcraft Participation Agreement and Waiver
Agreement between myself and Swordcraft Ltd I, for myself, my heirs and executors ACKNOWLEDGE and AGREE that:-
1. I am entering this Agreement in my own name and on my own behalf.
2. I am over 18 years of age (or if I am over the age of 15 and under the age of 18 I have obtained the consent and agreement of my parent or guardian to the above).
3. While taking part in the game of Swordcraft and events organised by Swordcraft Ltd, I shall be bound by the Rules of the game of Swordcraft, and obey the directions of all Swordcraft Ltd authorised officials and accept their decisions as final.
4. I am fully aware of the nature of Swordcraft as a physical contact combat sport which is inherently dangerous and will expose me to the risk of bodily harm and potentially death. By participating in the game of Swordcraft and events organised by Swordcraft Ltd I voluntarily accept the risk of bodily harm and death.
5. I release and indemnify and shall keep indemnified Swordcraft Ltd and all its officials, members, and fellow participants from and against all claims, actions, proceedings and demands of whatever kind relating to any injury, loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever caused to my person or property arising out of or in connection with my participation in the game of Swordcraft and events organised by Swordcraft Ltd.
6. Swordcraft Ltd is not obliged to run any particular number of games and may cancel or amend game times and locations in its complete discretion at any time.
7. Any ticket that I purchase to a Swordcraft game or event only permits me personally to attend that game or event and is non transferable without Swordcraft Ltd's prior written consent.
8. I understand the purpose and the effect of this document as a legally binding contract.
I Agree to the above Participation Agreement and Waiver *