SYSTEM IN PLACE DURING CORONAVIRUS RESTRICTIONS
We are continuing to monitor and comply with Australian government restrictions and recommendations.
We are currently limiting our activities to small groups, details of which are published on our Facebook Group each week.
We are also implementing a number of further social distancing steps to minimise the risk of transmission:
1. If you have tested positive to Corvid 19 you shouldn't be out. If you are showing any other clod or flu symptoms or someone in your household is, then do not attend Swordcraft either as a player or spectator.
2. A "contact less" policy between our volunteers and players will continue with no loaner gear (swords or shields), simpler battle fields and scenarios, sashes not being used, and sign-in undergoing significant changes.
4. PAYG ticketing will move to a purely online process with no ability to pay on arrival.
This will allow us to significantly reduce contact between players, each other, and volunteers.
We repeat there will be NO cash or EFTPOS option to pay on arrival.
$10 "Plague Doktor Special" single game pass
5. Existing game passes will be suspended until public gathering restrictions are removed (due to increased requirement for contact with our sign-in volunteers to process them). Affected game pass expiry dates will be extended to ensure they remain valid.
6. New Players - unfortunately we will not be able to provide new player inductions and training until further notice. Again this is to protect our volunteers. We look forward to meeting you when restrictions are lifted.
And please continue to practice good hygiene (hand washing in warm soapy water, and if you need to cough or sneeze to so into your elbow).
The Swordcraft Team
NORMAL SYSTEM (SUSPENDED DURING CORONAVIRUS RESTRICTIONS)
To play, you need to register and either buy a game pass or pay at sign-in (EFTPOS only).
A game pass means that you only pre-pay for the games you attend, so they're not used up if you decide not to show up. These passes have an expiry of one year from the date of purchase.
You must use your real name for insurance reasons (if something happens, we need your real name for the ambulance).
Please use different email address's if purchasing multiple tickets, because only the most recent name used with an email address will show on the iPad. (If you use the same email address for 3 people, only the last person will be saved).
Single Game Pass - Plague Doktor Special
Single game pass, expires in 3 months
Single game pass, expires in 3 months
(Your tickets will be displayed when viewing the actual event)
Friday Night Games
Southern Pavilion of Princes Park
Melbourne, VIC Australia
First name *
Last name *
Email address *
Re-enter your email address*
Date of Birth *
I have read and accept the Swordcraft Participation Agreement and Waiver below*
Agreement between myself and Swordcraft Ltd I, for myself, my heirs and executors ACKNOWLEDGE and AGREE that:-
1. I am entering this Agreement in my own name and on my own behalf.
2. I am over 18 years of age (or if I am over the age of 15 and under the age of 18 I have obtained the consent and agreement of my parent or guardian to the above).
3. While taking part in the game of Swordcraft and events organised by Swordcraft Ltd, I shall be bound by the Rules of the game of Swordcraft, and obey the directions of all Swordcraft Ltd authorised officials and accept their decisions as final.
4. I am fully aware of the nature of Swordcraft as a physical contact combat sport which is inherently dangerous and will expose me to the risk of bodily harm and potentially death. By participating in the game of Swordcraft and events organised by Swordcraft Ltd I voluntarily accept the risk of bodily harm and death.
5. I release and indemnify and shall keep indemnified Swordcraft Ltd and all its officials, members, and fellow participants from and against all claims, actions, proceedings and demands of whatever kind relating to any injury, loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever caused to my person or property arising out of or in connection with my participation in the game of Swordcraft and events organised by Swordcraft Ltd.
6. Swordcraft Ltd is not obliged to run any particular number of games and may cancel or amend game times and locations in its complete discretion at any time.
7. Any ticket that I purchase to a Swordcraft game or event only permits me personally to attend that game or event and is non transferable without Swordcraft Ltd's prior written consent.
8. I understand the purpose and the effect of this document as a legally binding contract.